Emergency Training Australia provides specialised, high quality, onsite first aid training in Melbourne, and regional Victoria. We will come to you, offering a wide range of nationally first aid courses. Our team of first aid instructors are all experienced Emergency Medical Response Fire Fighters and Paramedics.
We create a learning environment that is relaxed and free from stress, this helps to emphasize the most important points so you will find it easier to remember what to do in an emergency situation.
Book your place now and save a life.
Our first aid courses include:
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid – (formally known as Senior First Aid / Level 2 First Aid / Apply First Aid)
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an educational and care setting
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- 22300VIC – Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- 22282VIC – Course in Emergency Asthma Management in the Workplace
- 22100VIC – Course in Basic Oxygen Administration
- 22101VIC – Course in Automated External Defibrillation
- HLTFA404B – Apply Advanced Resuscitation Techniques
All of our courses are nationally recognised and follow the latest Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines. Emergency Training Australia Pty Ltd conducts First Aid training in partnership with APL Group, RTO number 3586.