Emergency Training Australia prides itself on being a family owned company who are able to give you the best possible advice regarding your first aid training.
On the Board of Directors are Dennis Smith, who is a full time professional Firefighter with the Metropolitan Fire Brigade, and Dr Harry Gibbs, Associate Professor of Medicine Monash University, Deputy Director of General Medicine at the Alfred Hospital Melbourne.
All of our courses are nationally recognised and follow the latest Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines. We can tailor our courses to best suit your workplace environment. Our training equipment is of the highest quality to make the practical component as realistic as possible.
Your time is important to us therefore we can ensure minimum disruption to your workplace by offering courses day or evening classes, 7 days a week.
Our objectives are:
- To teach in a way that is practical and gives confidence when using the techniques outlined by the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines
- To encourage a hands-on approach when it comes to all aspects of first aid
- To uncomplicate the techniques needed for first aid
- To build the confidence for you to utilise your first aid skills when necessary
- For you to understand the concept, that at the end of the day, any attempt at resuscitation is better then no attempt
Emergency Training Australia encourages a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere anchored in real life experiences and a positive approach. You’ll gain the skills and confidence to apply your training whenever necessary.
All of our courses are nationally recognised and follow the latest Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines. Emergency Training Australia Pty Ltd conducts First Aid training in partnership with APL Group, RTO number 3586.