First aid is more than obtaining a certificate, it is a life saving gift to the community. Therefore it is important to us that if an emergency situation does arise, whether it be in or outside your workplace setting, you are confident to apply the skills you have learnt. The more members of the community that are confident to use their first aid skills, the more lives saved
We provide top quality and flexible First Aid training courses for both the business and public sectors. All of our first aid courses include a hands on approach, where our strong team of professional instructors bring their real life experiences into the classroom. You will find our courses innovative, enjoyable and practical using modern methods and resources.
Upon successful completion you will walk away from our courses with a Statement of Attainment and have the confidence to use your skills and help others in times of need.
We know your time is money, so we aim to be as flexible as possible to create effective and suitable training solutions. Weekends, evenings or weekdays are all the same to us so you can choose the best time for you.
These courses apply to a wide range of settings whether it is education, aged and community care, sport, hospitality, home, industry big or small. Courses can be tailored to meet your unique needs, making you better prepared for any type of emergency.
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid – (formally known as Senior First Aid / Level 2 First Aid / Apply First Aid)
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an educational and care setting
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- 22300VIC – Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- 22282VIC – Course in Emergency Asthma Management in the Workplace
- 22100VIC – Course in Basic Oxygen Administration
- 22101VIC – Course in Automated External Defibrillation
- HLTFA404B – Apply Advanced Resuscitation Techniques
To book a course please contact us on 0458 44 44 12 or email@example.com
All of our courses are nationally recognised and follow the latest Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines. Emergency Training Australia Pty Ltd conducts First Aid training in partnership with APL Group, RTO number 3586.